Tuesday, May 1, 2012


May 1, 2012
Dear Brittany,
I am so glad you finally had p day!  It's been rough not knowing how you are doing!  Keep working hard and I'll keep praying hard.  You keep praying hard and I'll keep working hard too ;o)
Nathan will be ordained on May 6 after Stake Conference.  We are taking him to dinner and to Mr. Mac's to get a suit tonight.  I hope he enjoys it.  Thursday will be temple night so we will be having pizza in his honor along with cake and icecream.  It should be really fun.
 Jennifer turned 1 Sunday.  She was soooooooooooo cute.  I'll attach a picture for you.
Lilly had an awesome prom date.  Pictures attached.
Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!  Keep being a good missionary.  We are so proud of your decision!
Love,
Mom

 Oh mom this was so awesome.  Just what I needed. I dont have much time but I am sending you letters so its ok.  Email people  and tell them it was a rough first week but I made it and I will work hard and work to have the spirit by my side, and in all things I will be happy.  I love you all so very much.  Tell dad I      loved his testimony I needed it and it helped me feel more confident I will keep trying to become a good missionary.  I will work my very best and have no regrets, even if I fail miserably I will have no regrets if I try hard and stay happy through thick and thin.  Things are getting better especially since I started      making friends.  I think they will help me through.  Be excited to get my second letter just to you I have some fun stuff in there for your eyes only, ya hear!  I love the pics!  I am singing in the devotional tonight in the choir.  If you can find an email for brother Eggett from institute tell him I am here and was happy to see his smiling face even if he doesn’t  remember me from Teachings of Pres. Monson.  It was nice to see a familiar face, and here is joking again.  It made me feel more at home.  Anyway we should probably head over there so we aren’t late. I love you so much, and thank you for your prayers.  Have a      wonderful week and smile often.  Tell everyone I love and miss them.  Send pics ofVince and Ty when you can.
Love, Sister Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment