Monday, July 9, 2012


Dear Family,
I miss church in America.  Things are different here.  Like the fact that things start late and end late, people are so loud, and it is stressful not knowing what people are saying.  Plus, it is very stressful when the two sisters before you were disobedient to mission rules so the members think you are bad b/c you aren't doing things the way the naughty sisters did.  But it is good anyway.  The people are great, and pretty understanding.  I ate liver twice this week.  To be honest it looks like elephant skin.  I am not excited to go to the palanke because I don't like the smell there.  And I have a big hole in my foot from a blister the size of Kansas.  But all is well.  Email next week on wednesday, which is tuesday for you so watch out.  I need these emails.  I thrive on them.  Make them good. BUT I LOVE YOU TOO!!!  Don't you worry one bit about that.  I love you more that you will ever know.
(I sent pictures from Rebecca and Jacob’s wedding and this was Brittany’s response)That is so awesome!  I am so happy for them.  They look amazing.  She is so beautiful.  AND MODEST!!!  She has done a lot of changing and she deserves this awesomeness.  I am glad she found someone who is going to honor and respect her forever.  I am glad you enjoyed Stadium of Fire.  I am pretty jealous to be honest, but I am doing a good work and there will be other opportunities when I get home to do fun things like that.  It is still really hard, but there have been miracles everyday.  I got sick from the sun on Thursday and almost passed out.  That was scary and frustrating, but I am doing fine now and taking precautions to be safe everyday.

There are some things I must tell you before anything else and that is that next week I won't email till wednesday because we get to go to the temple so P-day is switched.  The second is that the mailing address you need to send any mail or packages to is:

Sister Brittany Newman
Quezon City North Mission, P.O. Box 1243, Quezon City Central Post Office, Nia Road, Diliman,
1100Quezon City, Philippines

1 comment:

  1. I have so enjoyed your posts. You are in the right place at the right time doing the things you know to be true! Keep on with the happy attitude and know that you will make an eternal difference in many lives. We love you and are proud of the work you have set out to do. We look forward to all your emails and posts. You can do this. My goodness with the countless prayers offered in your behalf you can do all that is required of you for good! Have a great week! love, Grandma Rowbury

    ReplyDelete