Wednesday, September 5, 2012





 Daddy,
   Don't you worry about me I didn't even know there was an earthquake.  I am doing well except for some stomach issues, but I expect those to go away on their own.  We just went to the temple which was so awesome and we got to go to the doctor.  He gave me some medicines to try for my stomach.  It is good to hear from you.  I haven't gotten the shoes yet but I got one card with stamps.  Are you really moving?  I should get the shoes on mail run which is the 11th I think.  Yes!  But who knows if they are here yet.  Work is going pretty good.  I wanted to tell you one pretty funny story.  We went to fhe at a less actives house.  It was way fun, their kids were crazy and it was full of laughs.  I was reminded that we are in the philippines when the 3 year old gets his potty chair, puts it in the middle of the floor, sits and smiles.  Then both his parents look at us and his mom says he has to poop.  THE KID POOPED IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR LESSON!  And boy, was he proud.
   Anyway...this is just real life.
   I love you dad.  It is good to hear everyone is staying productive.  That makes me happy.  Just keep working hard.  How is the getting healthy thing going?  I am getting better.  I didn't even buy creamos this week.  HOORAY!  Hey I was wondering, how is Nathan doing learning the trumpet?  I was excited he decided to do that and I just wanted to know how it was going.
   Can you believe I am almost done with my training?  I have just over 2 weeks left...ok close to 3 but still.  I am growing up in the mission.  Pretty soon I am not even going to know where the time has gone, and then I will be home.  CRAZY!  You should tell all my siblings that I have a big surprise for each person who reads the Book of Mormon all the way through while I am gone and emails me their testimony.
  Well, I don't have much time, but know that I love you so much and pray for you always.  You are one of my best friends and my favorite man in the world right now.  I LOVE YOU MY DADDY!!!!

Sister Brittany Nichole Newman

MOMMY!!!!
  Ok, first off take a deep breath.  I didn't even know there was an earthquake, so don't worry. We had temple p-day this week, not transfers.  Transfers are on the 20th of this month.  I am glad you are getting so much done!  Keep it up.  That is so awesome.  LOSING WEIGHT!!!  Go mom! I have not received the package yet, but I only get mail every two weeks so I wouldn't be too worried yet.  I should get it soon.  I hope you are sending lots of stamps because I owe Sister Bird 12.  I had to get up at 2:15 am today so if this seems a little scatterbrained that would be the reason.  Did the lease thing work out? I am asking a huge favor from you at this moment but will you print off pictures and send them to me.  Like of the family Mcayla no braces, new babies, growing up, holidays.  I don't want a ton of packages while I am here, but I really need letters.  It kills me when I don't get mail, and I want to see pics!  I am so selfish, but it would make my whole two weeks without mail that much easier to go to the next two weeks.  I LOVE YOU!
                                                                                    


                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment